GreenVest currently manages seven (7) wetland mitigation banks throughout New Jersey. Five of our mitigation banks are fully approved by the NJDEP, with two banks undergoing regulatory review. When all seven banks are approved, GreenVest will be able to provide mitigation for freshwater wetland impacts in over nine (9) New Jersey watershed management areas (WMAs 05, 07, 08, 09, 10, 12, 13, 14, and 20) and mitigation for tidal impacts along New Jersey’s southern Atlantic coastline (WMAs 13, 14, 15, and 16).
Contact us at 732-902-6644 for credit info and the full range of GreenVest mitigation solutions.
Banks and their service areas are listed running from North to South:
- WMA 5 – Hackensack-Hudson-Pascack Watershed Management Area which comprises most of Bergen and Hudson Counties.
- Encompassing most of Bergen and Hudson Counties.
Elizabeth River Mitigation Bank – (Pending Approval Winter 2015)
- WMA 7 – Arthur Kill Watershed Management Area.
- Encompassing most of Essex, Union, and Middlesex Counties.
- WMAs 8, 9, and 10 – North & South Branch Raritan; Lower Raritan River and; Millstone Watershed Management Areas.
- Encompassing portions of Hunterdom, Morris, Somerset, Monmouth, Middlesex, Union, and Mercer Counties.
- WMA 12 – Monmouth Watershed Management Area.
- Encompassing almost the entirety of Monmouth County, and portions of Middlesex and Ocean Counties.
- WMA 20 – Back Creek, Crosswicks, Doctors, Blacks, Crafts, and Assiscunk Creek. (Parts of Burlington, Mercer, Monmouth and Ocean Counties)
- WMA 14 and those portions of WMA 13 within the Pinelands Management Area- Barnegat Bay and Mullica River Watershed Management Areas.
- Encompassing portions of Ocean, Burlington, and Atlantic Counties.
- Mullica River Mitigation bank is the first bank ever approved to offer mitigation credits for wetland impacts that occur in the Pinelands Management Area.
- Tidal portions of WMAs 13, 14, 15 and 16 – Mullica River, Barnegat Bay, Great Egg Harbor, Cape May.
- Encompassing portions of Cape May, Atlantic, Burlington, and Ocean Counties.